Whether you’re craving a hot, cozy soup to sooth your cold or to keep yourself warm, this stock-free, 100% all-natural, chemical free, home-made, clean chicken soup is what you need to boost immunity. When you need to comfort yourself at the sick time, don’t buy soup in stores. Broth, sodium, fat-filled store-bought soup will bring your body’s ability to fight disease down. Don’t assume stock-free chicken soup recipe isn’t slurp-worthy. I bet it is totally is rich in flavor, mouth-watering A hearty bowl of home-made stock-free chicken soup is not just satisfying, it is your heart’s friend too. It is not just soothing to you, also soothing your nostrils with bursting flavors. Your eyes are astonished by bright vibrant veggies. Simply toss in the chicken, vegetables, watch a movie and come back in 30 mins. Wala! done.
Indulge yourself in making an amazingly comforting, light, warm tasty chicken soup. Making a delicious soup is an art. This nutritious soup is so economical, you can make in less than $10 for 4. You are free to choose quality ingredients as organic, pick up local market veggies, cruelty-free chicken. Creamy soups are tempting but think about fat, sodium they come with. Crack a light, healthy, yet rich and comforting soups with this recipe made from scratch.
Chicken soup is one of the easiest and satisfying recipes. For classic flavor, use chicken with bone. Heat seeps into bones and brings out rich flavor and taste. To make the soup filling, add whole-wheat noodles, pasta or brown rice. Fresh ginger helps with body’s ability to fight against diseases. It greatly helps to relieve fever, headache, vomitting.
- 2 lbs chicken. Preferably bone-in.
- 1 diced carrot
- 2 celery sticks. Cut into ½ inch sticks.
- 1 small diced onion
- ¼th cup fresh corn
- 2 small Thai green chilies or any you like
- ½ tsp grated fresh ginger
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Take a pot or pressure cooker. Submerge chicken in water.
- Add salt. Cook for 2 pressure cooker whistles. If cooking in a pot, cook until soft.
- Let it cool. Do not discard water. That's the precious ingredient.
- Now separate bones. Pull chicken apart.
- In same pot or other, pour water from cooked chicken. Heat to medium. Add carrots. Cook for 8 -10 minutes.
- Add celery, onion, corn. Add salt if needed. Add the desired amount of pepper. Cook for around 30 - 40 minutes. Add water if needed. Keep it a soupy consistency.
- Turn off the stove.
- Serve hot.